All Topics / General Property / Mackay/ Drysart Drive from Brisbane

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of EHCCEHCC
    @ehcc

Hello to all of you people on here. This is my first post.

I have been very busy reading all the posts etc and i tell you some of your are switched on investors. I wished i started sooner. The dude who posted a video driving all night to a secret town looking at the burnt out house and making 30 offers has inspired me. Sorry but i cant find his post again if i dont quote you.

There has been some talk about the purchasing of property in mining towns like Dysart, Blacktown, Middleton etc.

To cut a long story short i want to do a drive to Mackay/Dysart and have a look around. I have been speaking to Kerri from Vision in Mackay (aswell as Laurelle from Hibiscus)  and i know some of you here probably  have purchased sight-unsean but i want to look into purchase sight SEEN! I have asked Kerri to spend a few hours showing me around on saturday for  purchasing properties. So i guess we have out own tour guide. There is no obligation to buy. She is essentially trying to sell property and you do the buying.

I should mention this is only a drive and look deal as i do not have time to goto her office and sign papers. This is something you can do once back at home or i can ask her to bring everything with here on the trip

Anyway i am planing a drive Friday 17th night from Stafford, Brisbane 4053 with a non-investor friend to split the 900km drive all nighter. We are expecting to arrive in Dryart around 5am Saturday 18th morning or sooner. If anyone is interested all im asking is to split the expences.

I may have access to a free company car. If i cannot get this car i will hire a car from here prob a ford falcon or somehting and will be room for 2-3 people,  If there is demand i could hire a people mover for 6 people.

I would love to get someone along who has a number of IP already.  Im in a huge learning phase right now. I have my own house and 1 IP in Brisbane, made an offer on another one down the road toady and looking for another up north. Im no pro but would defiantly be up for a learning experience.

Anyway if anyone is interested you can call me on 0415 233 552

I hope this post makes sence and is in the right forum.

Profile photo of camnlisacamnlisa
    Participant
    @camnlisa

Hi, just wondering if you went to Dysart etc and what you thought.

Thanks

Lisa

Profile photo of camnlisacamnlisa
    Participant
    @camnlisa

Hi, just wondering if you went to Dysart etc and what you thought.

Thanks

Lisa

Profile photo of haiquhaiqu
    @haiqu
    EHCC wrote:

I have been very busy reading all the posts etc and i tell you some of your are switched on investors. I wished i started sooner. The dude who posted a video driving all night to a secret town looking at the burnt out house and making 30 offers has inspired me. Sorry but i cant find his post again if i dont quote you.

Do you mean Nathan Birch?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn0KNRTgNM8

Profile photo of haiquhaiqu
    @haiqu
    EHCC wrote:

Do you mean Nathan Birch?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn0KNRTgNM8

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.