All Topics / General Property / What do you want from a property course?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of JamesSampsonJamesSampson
    @jamessampson

Hi there,

a good friend of myn is currently developing online courses for first home byers and property investors. They call it e-learning or something like that.

He asked me for my ideas on what sort of courses i would like to see. One i instantly mentioned was a course on interest rates and how to beat the banks or even when to fix your loan. I havnt seen a course like this before.

What ideas does everyone else have? can you think of anything else that is perhaps skimmed over or not taught at all? What would you find most helpful in a course?

Your ideas would be a great help.
    The site is not up and running yet but if you wanted to have a look you can goto http://www.propertytoolbox.com.au

Profile photo of IntrigueIntrigue
    @intrigue

Hi James,

Myself, I like to know the pros and cons of each option/investment choice.

To often I hear all the talk about all the pros of a suggestion but I am left for myself to detemine the cons. Often this takes me many years.

When you sell something you consiously or unconsiously omit the risk factors. I believe that a good educator puts all the cards on the table, explains what each one means and then guides in the way most suited to the person.

If that helps at all.

Profile photo of JamesSampsonJamesSampson
    @jamessampson

yeah i have to agree with you there Intrigue, the pros of property investment are made very clear to you while the risks are usualy never mentioned in seminars or books i have read.

we all know risk and reward are related

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.