All Topics / Help Needed! / 200 acres

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of Paul RPaul R
    @paul-r

Thanks for the feedback guys.Most of you seem to know more about this than I do.Spoke to a town planner from the appropriate council today.He tells me that the 200 acres is zoned farming and that a subdivision is possible as each lot would be the minimum of 100 acres required under their guidelines.It is a corner block so access to both would not be a problem.There are some restrictions on the land, one being a wildlife matter and the other being a Fire Authority one.Both of which he explained would not interfere with what I’m wanting to do.If I can bore you with another scenario I’m considering, that is 8.5 acres, very near but much better position than the 200 for the exact same investment as my half share of the 200 acres.This block has town water, elec. and telephone connections already at the boundaries.I know it’s a huge difference in size but in either case all I would be doing is building a moderate size home and using maybe 2 or 3 acres, the rest would remain bush.Leaning towards the 8.5 simply so that I can purchase it on my own.

As far as finance, I saw my broker today,I have approx. 2.5 times the purchase price in equity and do plan to borrow 80-100% and it sounds positive , he will let me know tomorrow and I will keep you all posted.

Cheers Paul

Profile photo of Paul RPaul R
    @paul-r
    Intrigue wrote:
    Thanks for the link JJ7.. but I think in that situation they are selling a lease, the use of the land rather than ownership of the land. and yes I am fussy, like everyone else I want the dream block for next to nothing.

They tell me if I work hard enough and focus positively enough……..

Land is definately for sale

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.