All Topics / Help Needed! / Forest Lake, QLD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of dtrumpdtrump
    Participant
    @dtrump

Does anyone have any comments on the growth potential of Forest Lake in QLD? I am looking at an investment propert in the $300-$350 price bracket, with a 10 year horizon?

Currently has 3+ schools, shopping centre, bus network and new train station being built making it 30mins to the city.

Profile photo of businessglobalbusinessglobal
    Participant
    @businessglobal

I would be buying Oxenford, Coomera, Pimpama, Springwood, Loganholme, Rochedale before Forest Lake

Profile photo of dtrumpdtrump
    Participant
    @dtrump
    businessglobal wrote:
    I would be buying Oxenford, Coomera, Pimpama, Springwood, Loganholme, Rochedale before Forest Lake

Thanks for the feedback, any reasons why?

Profile photo of Positive ResultsPositive Results
    Participant
    @positive-results

Hi dtrump,

What type of property are you considering?

The area has only just had a slight rise since hitting the bottom of the prices and activity in sales in August. 

The majority of the increase has been in the bottom end price range. 

Coming from such a low point in this market 10 years down the track you will have capital growth.  Just compare this area for properties in your budget against other areas so you can determine the opportunity cost of buying in Forest Lake compared to other potential areas.  Including other States and cities. 

You are looking at the infrastructure of the area so you are aware of what to look for, also consider transport, health services and employment opportunities.

I hope this doesn't confuse you more.
    Cheers
    Paul.

Positive Results | Educating Property Investors / We Find Houses
    http://wefindhouses.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Helping You To Invest With A Purpose To Finish With Successful Results

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.