All Topics / Forum Frolic / Introduce yourself

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • Profile photo of kholm1978kholm1978
    @kholm1978

Hi everyone, I am a residential builder and work with investors in the united states in michigan. We also run a successful property management and maintenance, and real estate company. We are currently looking to expand our resources and get more owners involved in the very lucrative market here in michigan. I look forward to talking to all of you and have a great day. Any questions about investing in jackson michigan or property management in this area, please let me know.

Thank You and good day

Kevin

Profile photo of OceanArchitecturalOceanArchitectural
    @oceanarchitectural

George, hailing from Darwin, NT.

I have a Certificate 4 in Building Construction. I come from a building family, having been dragged onto construction sites from age 6 or so. I made the jump to property development, and expanded into peripheral industries like architectural computer generated imagery, drafting, design, and helping other people with their personal rezonings (which I think I am going to start charging for).

If you guys need a hand or want to buy a severely overcapitalised property in the NT, Im your man ;)

Profile photo of Mick CMick C
    Participant
    @shape

Name – Michael Chan

Live- Sydney NSW

Property investor/ Finance Broker- enjoy helping and educating my fellow investors on how to achieve the great Australian dream sooner; which is to own their own property ( Some IP would be a bonus ^^)

Regards
    Michael

Mick C | Shape Home Loans
    http://www.shapehomeloans.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Same Banks. Better Rates. Served With a Passion.

Profile photo of Jeremy HayesJeremy Hayes
    @jeremy-hayes

Howdy!
    I'm Jeremy and I'm a new guy. I come from Brisbane and my fields of interest are real estate, marketing, and comedy. So, a giraffe walks into a bar and… :)
    Don't worry, I won't try to be funny too often.
    Glad to be here, hope I can stay, drinks are on me!

Profile photo of ForeverStudentForeverStudent
    @foreverstudent

Hi, Freddy here. Currently doing a property related Uni program. Have been concentrating more on the real estate side of things for around 3 years now after being involved in the money market. I am currently concentrating on the commercial side of property which is part reason for the Uni program.

I look forward to discussing more commercial property, development and international property market topics.

I like to play some guitar and occasional golf whenever I can find the time however I enjoy talking about property the most.

Profile photo of edongzkiedongzki
    @edongzki

Hello and Have a nice day to Everyone :-)

Profile photo of anawrockianawrocki
    Participant
    @anawrocki

hi, Im Alicia and live in Melbourne. My goal is to accumulate enough property over the next 5 years that I can "retire" from my day job before im 35!! Im looking at buying the first property  in the next few months. Im currently working the volume housing industry and studying Bachelor of building design.

Profile photo of ChristinaMChristinaM
    Participant
    @christinam

My anglicised name is Christina. I am originally from China and now live in Melbourne.
    My father and I did a couple of deals back in China and we made millions (?)

I have a passion for real estate and hopefully, in the near future, I'll have a sizeable property portfolio(like my father did).
    If anybody on this forum is interested in partnering up, please let me know.

Profile photo of HelpSellHelpSell
    @helpsell

Hello Everyone,

Name is Lito, nice forum…
    Will be sharing out new studies and research.

thanks and Good Day !

Profile photo of landt64landt64
    Participant
    @landt64

Hi,
    my name is Trish and my husband and I currently have 3 IP’s and our PPOR. We’re about to buy another IP but then we’ll be hitting the serviceability wall and so I’m back educating myself about different ways to do things. Love the forums and the help the experienced investors give to the inexperienced investors.

Profile photo of tfpsaletfpsale
    @tfpsale

Hello everybody,

Welcome and glad to be here also to share and learn more valuable info about property investing and more.

" Education only stop when you die ".

Profile photo of jczjcz
    @jcz

Hi All,

My name is Josh.
    Have always been passionate about RE. Recently purchased my PPOR after securing my IP in 2009.
    I have really enjoyed reading through the forums and expanding my knowledge base in creative ways of making my money work harder for me.
    I also work in the Wealth Management industry as a Consultant, so as not to misrepresent.

Glad to be here and have a great day!

Profile photo of sapphire101sapphire101
    Participant
    @sapphire101

Hi.
    My name is Ian. My partner and I have been investing since 2003 and have bought and sold a few res. properties. Own 7 currently, 4 in Aus, 3 in the US and just sold our NZ prop last year. We currently live as expats in New York and I use my spare time adding to my property investment blog which I hope has helped a few people on this site.

To all new guys and girls joining, don't forget to add access to your contact email. I see a lot of people saying contact me and when you go to their profile it's not allowed as they haven't set it up. Just a thought.

All the best with your investing

Ian
    http://theblockblog.com
    Free Property Investment Info, Tools and Resources for Investors with a Sense of Humour.

Wiwin
    Participant
    @wiwin

Hi.
    My name is wiwin. I am looking to buy my first own property and set up my own portfolio so i can retired young and retired rich. 
    However I am really have no clue how to start it here if i don't have millions to start. I have no debt but no cash. Anyone would be kind enough to tell me how much money do i need to save to start it ? Do i have to start at overseas ? I am currently living in sydney, the cheapest 2 bedroom already cost around 400-500K. I have no idea how to start it with 40K salary and 32K savings.
    thanks.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m
    Wiwin wrote:
    Hi.
    My name is wiwin. I am looking to buy my first own property and set up my own portfolio so i can retired young and retired rich. 
    However I am really have no clue how to start it here if i don't have millions to start. I have no debt but no cash. Anyone would be kind enough to tell me how much money do i need to save to start it ? Do i have to start at overseas ? I am currently living in sydney, the cheapest 2 bedroom already cost around 400-500K. I have no idea how to start it with 40K salary and 32K savings.
    thanks.

Hi Wiwin

You just need to start small and work your way up. Just because you live in Sydney doesn't mean your investing needs to be restricted to Sydney. I'd look at something that doesn't cost too much to hold – something that's neutral/positively geared that you can add some value to via basic renovations.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Angel 13Angel 13
    Participant
    @angel-13

Hey, I'm Angel from Canberra. Looking forward to hanging out with people who share my passion.

Catch you all soon.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m
    Angel 13 wrote:
    Hey, I'm Angel from Canberra. Looking forward to hanging out with people who share my passion.

Catch you all soon.

Always good to see another Canberran on the forum. Welcome aboard :)

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Angel 13Angel 13
    Participant
    @angel-13
    Jamie M wrote:
    Angel 13 wrote:

Catch you all soon.

Always good to see another Canberran on the forum. Welcome aboard :)

Cheers

Jamie

Profile photo of AlexBertucciAlexBertucci
    Participant
    @alexbertucci

G'day,
    My name is Alex and I'm from Melbourne. I'm 19 years old and hope to gain financial independence (eventually) haha. This site has heaps of great information and I look forward to speaking and sharing ideas with the PropertyInvesting.com community.

Cheers

Profile photo of JpcashflowJpcashflow
    Participant
    @jpcashflow

Hey All,

Johann Psaila from good old Melbourne and 27 years old.

Bought property and sold property…..
    Know looking at creating a solid foundation and hope to develop properties within the next couple of years.

Cheers

Jpcashflow | JP Financial Group
    http://www.jpfinancialgroup.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Your first port of call in finance :)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.