All Topics / Help Needed! / Buyers Agent in Adelaide area

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Fergus_AFergus_A
    @fergus_a

I'm living in Sydney and want to invest in Adelaide.
    I feel more comfortable using a buyers agent without seeing the property myself.
    Can anyone recommend a good buyers agent in Adelaide.

Also does anyone know of a good way for them to be paid rather than say 2% of the purchase price? This doesn't seem to give them any incentive to bargain the price down but instead the opposite.

Thanks
    F

Profile photo of Adelaide InvestorAdelaide Investor
    Participant
    @adelaide-investor

Hi Fergus

i would recommend speaking to Fred at Total Investment Property Solutions, he as extensive knowledge with investing in property, especially in Adelaide

take a look at http://www.tipsolutions.com.au

good luck with your investment in adelaide!

Dave

Profile photo of TC62TC62
    @tc62

Hi Fergus.

A company we have used in Adelaide as a buyer's agent is Australian Legal & Finance. They're fairly new but very good. Take a look at their website at http://www.legalandfinance.com.au and see what you think!

Cheers!

TC

Profile photo of Ozinvest RepOzinvest Rep
    @ozinvest-rep

Hi Fergus,

I am a licensed buyers agent and also work for Ozinvest as a sales Rep. If you want some good advice on buying in Adelaide i can help. I have help my clients buy 4 properties over the last 3 months in Adelaide. You can email me @ [email protected] if you want to chat.
    Cheers

Ty

Profile photo of Fergus_AFergus_A
    @fergus_a

Thanks All,

I was hoping for a reply last year. I ended up using Direct Negotiations which I found using google. I bought a 3 Br house in Christie Downs for $255k, with $270pw rent. Agents fee was about $5k.

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.