All Topics / General Property / Frankston! Price per unit site.. any feedback/guidance? Also Property Development

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of sophiehsophieh
    @sophieh

Hi All,

It has been a while since I have posted, but when thinking about this question I have on my mind I thought why not try here! Always seems to be a wealth of info and experience here :)

I am wanting some feedback on what is considered an average per unit site price around the Frankston area, specifically central Frankston..
    Is anyone able to shed some light on this?

I bought nearly 3 yrs ago and I remember one agent saying it was around the $150k mark which in retrospect I know was utter BS for then! However I am inclined to think that is a more realistic price in the current market.. what do others think?

Also, what are developers doing at the moment? Has the recent election and current state of affairs made them hold off, or are property developers still going strong?

Always interested to hear any other feedback and thoughts on the Frankston property market too!

Cheers,

Sophie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.