All Topics / Creative Investing / Conflict of interest..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of richirichi
    Join Date: 2010
    Post Count: 3

    Are you allowed to hire, and charge an account to, your partner/girlfriend/boyfriend to do the maintenance on an investment property?

    Profile photo of LinarLinar
    Join Date: 2004
    Post Count: 567

    Yes, as long as you can prove, if required, that they have charged an appropriate fee.  And appropriate fee would be market rate.


Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.