All Topics / Forum Frolic / AFR ‘Will the buyers still come this Spring’ Article

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Hi everyone!

In today's AFR there is a spread on each state and whether they are in or expecting a buyers market.

Thought I would pose these questions for a bit of brain exercise.

What are the current market conditions where you are? Do you think there is a buyers market where you are? What opportunities do you see for the rest of the year? Generally speaking.

In Melbourne I am quite looking forward to a buyers market. I think there will be some good pickings in good suburbs. I think there will be a softening in the higher levels and maybe a small amount of downward pressure in the middle to top prices. I think anything in ort under the $500k mark will stay pretty strong though. I'm voting most of regional Vic as the dark horse. I'm still shopping to the East of the CBD so anyone who is having other experiences either in Vic or around the country please post.

I think it would be great to get an overview from people on the ground in different markets.

Cheers

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.