All Topics / Help Needed! / Ryder reports

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of amazingjefferyamazingjeffery
    Participant
    @amazingjeffery

I know there is alot of information on these forums and some very savvy investors, so I was just wondering what the thoughts are on Terry Ryders property reports are.  I am looking at buying a place in mt isa as my PPOR and later moving and it would then become an investment property.  Terry's last reports have all said basically stay away from mt isa due to inflated prices, pollution concerns and low rental yield in comparison with prices?
    Im trying to do my own research as I take these reports with a grain of salt but also see the truth behind some of the points in them also. Growing up in mt isa i dont see the pollution side of it being a really big deal to property prices..but thats just me and i have seen a few opportunities to get 8% rental yields in the last few months….so not sure how valid the case is for low rental yields.  I currently rent a house that would be purchased for roughly 320k and rented to us at 450 p/w. So not strong but not bad either.
    Just wondering what the opinions of some guys and gals are on here of these "no go zone reports" etc.

Thanks,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.