All Topics / Value Adding / Uncle Knackers Renovating Tips!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Uncle KnackersUncle Knackers
    @uncle-knackers

Uncle Knackers Demonstrates the Perfect Caulking Method

Gidday Guys, Uncle Knackers here. I hope you don’t mind but l have made a number of DIY Vids to share with my fellow renovators. If you are doing your own renovations then you may find some value. Have a squizz and let me know what you think. Cheers. Ps Don’t be to cruel on me! They are light entertainment with some good advice thrown in.

This is the link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idzezmW6URU

Have a good one.

Profile photo of RnPRnP
    @rnp

Great Vids.  We are also in the renovation industry. <moderator: delete advertising>
    Amanda

Profile photo of Uncle KnackersUncle Knackers
    @uncle-knackers

Hi Amanda,
    Thanks for the comment. Would love to see what you guys get up to. Are you ever down in Melbourne doing seminars? Cheers

Profile photo of jeff.rjeff.r
    Participant
    @jeff-r

Hi Amanda,
    I came to the winning formulas for success seminar in melbourne a couple of months ago and was thouroughly impressed with what Ana was able to fit in in one day. I was lucky enough to share a glass of wine with Ana and some of her team afterwards, and she mentioned that you  were heading off to America to look at investing over there? I was just wondering how you went?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.