All Topics / Finance / Loan for nonresidents

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of sasharifsasharif
    Participant
    @sasharif

Hi, I have a question about bank loan for non-residents. I am inquiring for a friend who lives overseas and not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia. His wife and children lives in Australia with study permits and are students. He intends to buy a home/ unit within the price range of $250 – $300k. He is able to pay deposit of about 20%. Is there any way he can secure a bank loan? Your suggestions will be appreciated. Sharif

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Sharif

80% for a Non Resident is available but he will need evidence of income to support the serviceability.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of sasharifsasharif
    Participant
    @sasharif
    Qlds007 wrote:
    Hi Sharif

80% for a Non Resident is available but he will need evidence of income to support the serviceability.

Thanks Richard.  I will ask my friend to get in touch with you. Sharif

Profile photo of mj88mj88
    @mj88

I have  a friend who is in the process of permanent resident . He just finished degree in Aus , have a permanent job for 5 months. he wants to purchase an IP now, , is he qualified for an 80% loan. ( his wages is 50K pa)
    thanks for your advice

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Subject to the normal income / credit qualifications he would qualify with some lenders.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.