All Topics / Help Needed! / Wagga Wagga Area

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of Steve-wSteve-w
    @steve-w
    Jamie M wrote:
    Hi Steve – I'm confident it will. What was the initial LVR and are you carrying out most of the work yourself? Cheers Jamie

Hi Jamie

Initial LVR is 90% and hope to spend no more than 8-10k but may get away with 8k if I dont create a deck out the back. I'll most likely use trades we know as we have over 10 other reno's on the go at the moment. Fingers crossed it goes according to plan

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Nice one Steve. Are the 10 other properties in the Wagga area as well? Hopefully the renos increase the val to around the $160k mark which will give you around $40k in equity to access….enough for a few more 90% lends on $100k properties :)

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of wisepearlwisepearl
    @wisepearl

quick question as it seems relevant in this thread – where do you find info about if a house is DOH? I know in some councils with e-maps you can see ownership of land and if its listed as crown land with a house on top its a fair assumption its state housing. But is there another eway to research % SH in a suburb, or locations?

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

In Wagga, the DOH properties are auctioned off by LJ Hooker (I think they might have an exclusive agreement with DOH). I’ll try and track down the last email I received from LJ Hooker with their upcoming DOH auctions.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of rusty05rusty05
    @rusty05

Hi guys, 

I've been trawling through threads about Wagga and will be going there this Wednesday/Thursday for a good look for my next IP purchase. I see Ashmont, Tolland and Mount Austin have some DoH streets, as well as Kooringal. What are people's thoughts on areas like Turvey Park and Glenfield Park? Is Kooringal still worth a look in the right streets?

I'd love to pick something up with a yield of around 7%. Do you think I'd need to venture into Ashmont/Tolland territory for that? 

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

Regards,

Rusty.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.