All Topics / Heads Up! / PIGS for Chicks in Perth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of chookstar81chookstar81
    Participant
    @chookstar81

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if there are any Perth people that would like to come along to a property investment group for chicks (PIG's for Chicks lol) where we could catch up, share ideas and perhaps resources/investment strategies etc

A few of us met last week for a drink after work where we came up with the name, thought it would be great to catch up once every 6wks of so.

Cheers

Profile photo of LinarLinar
    @linar

I've got to say, I think that  "PIG's for Chicks" is a terrible name for a group.  It just diminishes the merit of what you are all trying to achieve.  It is hard enough for women to get out there and set up a property portfolio, without having a silly name for you all as a group.  You are not "chicks"; you are women, undertaking a very serious and worthwhile strategy.

I wouldn't get involved in a group called "PIG's for chicks" solely because of the name.  I take property investing very seriously and while I am more than capable of having a good laugh, finding humour in belittling myself is not something I choose to do.

K

Profile photo of karen.karen.
    @karen.

ouch thats a bit harsh.

id come along if i was there. sounds like a good social group for ppl who have similar interests.  where i live ive only managed to find one other girl who is happy to talk property alot.  i wish there was more girls here to bounce ideas off!

have fun! :)

Profile photo of vonnyvonny
    @vonny

yeah sure… why not ay :-)

I’m definately just a normal CHICK that is starting out in property investment, my first project being property development. It’s all very new to me and a little overwhelming. So to catch up with some like minded people and have a few drinks and a chat about it all would be awsum.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.