All Topics / Commercial Property / Gold Coast Area

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of aussiejimaussiejim
    Participant
    @aussiejim

G'day everyone,

I have the unique opportunity of being in close vicinity to the Gold Coast for the next 5 weekends away from home in NSW. I am unable to get into town during the week until after 9pm, not ideal. However, I have an abundance of time on the weekend and I am getting out looking at opportunities in the area, talking to agents. I have looked for auctions being conducted on the weekend but are all residential from what I have found. Any ideas of where to start looking on the GC, specific personalities to talk to? My criteria is as follows:

Commercial only;
    If retail needs to be >1,000 sqm;
    Preferably partially occupied;
    Preferably built post 1982;
    Have numbers available i.e. the minimum being the rent roll & last years P+L statement.

I would have a high interest in looking at properties that have been on the market >6months.

Feel free to PM me. Happy investing.

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

limbo, you will find that very few, if any commercial agents are open on weekends. You will need to make arrangements during the week esp if premises are occupied.

I’d suggest that JLL, colliers, Knight Frank & Hookers commercial or the web would be a good place to start

Profile photo of aussiejimaussiejim
    Participant
    @aussiejim

Thanks SNM,

Any local knowledge? Which is the 'better' one IRT reputation on the GC? Anyone in particular in those RE agencies that you would recommend to approach? I've found that the keen and good RE agents, a good filter, will always be willing to go to the effort to open up a property and put the information together during the week. Thanks for the info. Happy investing.

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Jimbo, a bit hard to send you a PM you're not accepting mail :(

Participant
    @aussiejim

Actually pressing the submit button from my end helps.  Should be GTG.

Profile photo of Lplate101Lplate101
    @lplate101

heh lol…what is IRT ?

Participant
    @aussiejim

IRT = 'In regards to'. No biggy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.