All Topics / Value Adding / Installing a dishwasher

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of David AndersonDavid Anderson
    @david-anderson

Hi Guys,

I’m just doing the provisioning before calling in a plumber to install a dishwasher for me and just wanted to work out what I need to do next.

I’m guessing that I need to remove the bottom white shelf and then cut out the black trailing along the bottom?

With the nails can I just cut them out with an angle grinder?

Here is a link to a picture of the cupboard; http://office.davesworld.com.au/images/cupboard.jpeg

Cheers,
    David.

Profile photo of joez71joez71
    Participant
    @joez71

The black base (kicker) should pop out allowing you to slide it out and to cut it cleanly .

I am no expert but from what i can see in your picture the cabinet is a seperate unit, with some luck you should be able to unscrew it from the rest of the kitchen and slide it out. Cutting the shelf would make it easier to get out.

Once thats done you are almost ready for the install, if you want to be further prepared you could drill the access holes for the piping/power. I am not 100% on the location  or number of these though… Your install might be able to tell you.

good luck

Joez71

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.