Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

Hello everyone!  I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has much knowledge of Gympie, from either a property investment or a business point of view, or even lifestyle point of view, what are the good areas, good schools etc.  We are considering moving to Gympie.  Looks like we can add a Gympie place to our portfolio without too much drama, just need a little info about the town to narrow that down a little.  We probably want to buy something family homeish to rent out for now, so we have a platform to move onto when we leave our current location after finalising business assets here.

Profile photo of BrisbaneAndyBrisbaneAndy
    Participant
    @brisbaneandy

Hi,

I'm in Rainbow Beach (on the coast from Gympie) and know only a little bit about Gympie.  TBH most of what I know has come from small sub-division developers asking me to try and sell their land.  Can't advise on which are the good parts of town unfortunately but interested to hear what others have to say.

Good luck,

Andy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.