All Topics / General Property / Investment Seminar Speakers???

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of ScratchScratch
    @scratch

Greetings all,

I am in the early stages of planning an investment seminar and am looking for a couple of speakers on Property Investment.  Just thought I would ask everyone in here.  Have you been to a property seminar and had a really good experience and learnt heaps from the speaker?

Steve McKnight and Michael Yardney are at the top of my list at the moment, but I am interested to hear who else out there offers a positive property experience.

Profile photo of Charles 1Charles 1
    Participant
    @charles-1

Yardney’s got a seminar coming up soon – saw it in his newsletter – I’m planning to go.

Profile photo of ScratchScratch
    @scratch

Thanks Charles, I have spent a fair bit of time on Michael Yardney’s website lately and have found its a great resource. There are alot of experts who work with Michael so I would expect great things from the seminar. Hope it goes well.

Profile photo of JamesSampsonJamesSampson
    @jamessampson

you get the same information in a good book or online education courses. The seminars i have been too have been very dissapointing.

They give you only so much, then you have to pay silly prices to get the real information.

Profile photo of ScratchScratch
    @scratch

Thanks James, I see your point. That is what I am trying to weigh up at the moment, trying to figure out how much is too little and how much is too expensive. A rough figure was $100 per person for a 4 hour seminar delivered by 4 elite speakers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.