All Topics / Help Needed! / Where are big cities sitting in the property clock?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of property_avidproperty_avid
    Participant
    @property_avid

Dear All,

If you know what property clock is, can you please shed some lights where big cities are sitting? I believe Melbourne is at 9 o'clock and Perth and Brisbane is somewhere between 5-7 o'clock. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you.

property_avid | NA

Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

Hi Ricky,

I assume you are referring to Steve McKnight's Property Clock from his third book, which illustrates that real estate market moves in cycles of price growth and decline

In my opinion I believe most of the growth has already occurred in Melbourne and that the 9 o'clock phase in Melbourne is ending i.e. there will not be any rapid price growths this year

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Kong

Profile photo of property_avidproperty_avid
    Participant
    @property_avid

Hi Kong,

Yes, it is what I am referring to. But what about other cities?

property_avid | NA

Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

Hi Ricky,

To be honest with you, I do not know about the other cities, and haven't done much research on Australian properties and market – I have mainly been focusing most of my studies on other asset classes such as shares and commodities.

However, if I was interested in the Australian market, I would consider buying reports from http://www.residex.com.au/ – this where a lot of property experts like Steve McKnight, and Dymphna Boholt get their information from.

Warm regards,

Kong

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.