Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of lulu1lulu1
    Participant
    @lulu1

Was wondering if  you could give me some suggestions on how you pick the area to do the research, I have read  that you can throw a  dart at a Map of Australia  then do the research on that area if it meets your requirements then keep on researching if not then move on to a new area to start all over again. Or are you buying reports ( Residex, Terry Ryder etc) then doing the research on an area after purchasing. It would be nice to find an area instead of hearing a suburb and then buying. Australia is a huge place and it is overwhelming
    Thanks for any help
    Lorraine

Profile photo of sswssw
    @ssw

Hi Lorriane
    i don't know i can help a lot..still..thought of sharing with you what i did
     It was so confusing when i tried to pick  a suburb, especialy when i hear peple say that we need to familiar with the subrb in such a way  that we know each street by heart. so i thought it is easier to pick a subsurb some where close to I live so that at least i have some familiaritty with the suburb. Then i picked the Australian Property Invester magazine  and checked the last 10 yr average capital growth on mediumum prize. Since i was looking for atleast 7-8 % growth,that helpedme to narrow down my selection to a couple of suburbs which matched. Then i researched those ones in depth, based on some criterias and finaly was able to focuss on two of them
    ssw

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.