All Topics / Commercial Property / Commercial Buyers Agent Melbourne

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of PascoePascoe
    @pascoe

Hi, does anyone know of and/or recommend a Commercial buyers agent in Melb ?

Cheers,

P

Profile photo of davcodavco
    @davco

Hi P,
    If you can send me your details via email [email protected] I will get someone in touch with you.

Regards

DC

Profile photo of francinemelbourfrancinemelbour
    @francinemelbour

Wherever you may looking to locate you business you are bound to have a perfect commercial property buyer.

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Chris Lang is the most well known commercial buyers agent, he has spoken at some of Syeve's events. Just google his name and you will get contact details.

Profile photo of Tracey BTracey B
    Participant
    @tracey-b

Hi Pascoe
    Did you find a commercial buyers agent in Melbourne that you were happy with?  If so, could you please post their details, or if you would prefer send them to me on a Private Message?
    Thanks,
    Tracey

Profile photo of PascoePascoe
    @pascoe

Yes I did. I ended up going with Chris Lang and he has been great, very happy with his work. I suggest you get your funding ready before contacting him (at least deposit anyway) as once you decide to use him as a buyers agent, a property can pop up very quickly.

I initially had a meeting and further discussions with Stuart Bonning, however, myself personally I would not reccomend.
    It seemed like any questions you asked him that were "simple" to him and rather more complicated to myself, due to me learning about commercial property annoyed him. Being a Commercial Buyers agent I thought that he would expect these "simple" type of questions. Also I am still waiting on a reply to an email that I sent him in November 2010, yes over 6 months ago.

Pascoe

Participant
    @aperry

Hi Pascoe,

I know both Stuart and Chris Lang very well and have clients in common with both. I'm surprised you didn't have a good experience with Stuart, but you have done well going with Chris Lang. Both are very knowledgeable. If you want to PM me your name and details of what your were unhappy about I'd be happy to speak with Stuart about it.

Tracey, don't get your funding ready before you speak to him because then he'll send you to me LOL!

Regards
    Alistair

Profile photo of PascoePascoe
    @pascoe

Hi Alistair,

I found Stuart to be very knowledgeable and I'm sure if I had of gone with him everything would of been fine. Me personally I felt more comfortable with Chris Lang. Others may feel more comfortable with Stuart. Its just that If I had to choose who to go with I would pick Chris Lang over Stuart.

I would suggest to Tracey maybe meeting with both and make your own decision from the meetings and discussions. I noticed both Chris and Stuart have different ideas and strategys on investing in commercial property from my meetings and discussions with them.

Tracey,neither are right or wrong, good or bad, just different. I liked Chris's ideas and strategys so went with him. You may like Stuarts ideas and strategies and this may fit into your long term plan better.

Needless to say I still never recieved a reply to my email from Stuart of which is probably my biggest bugbear. I can only guess that this was due to the ";simple"; questions asked. As a potential client I thought a reply would of been nice. Yes I could of sent the email again to follow up but I don't think I should have to.
    Who know's maybe he never recieved the email, his laptop was stolen, he accidently deleted it, his junk folder ate it etc etc.

Tracey in saying that, for yourself, I would not condemn the man for not replying to an email. Meet with Both Chris and Stuart and make up your own mind.

Alistair I am a client of yours referred to your company ";Perry Finances"; (Cameron Perry) by Chris Lang and I must say that I am very happy with your work on my finacing and re-financing. So Tracey if you do need financing for your Commercial investments I would suggest Perry finances. I had a broker (nothing wrong with them) but decided to jump ship to Perry finances as they seemed to be a bit more knowledgeable in different areas of financing especially commercial.

Tracey, Good Luck, let us know how you go with your meetings if you decide to meet with both Chris and Stuart.

Pascoe

Participant
    @aperry

Hi Pascoe,

Thanks for your kind comments about our business. You are correct in that both Chris and Stuart have differing opinions, I really like both of them personally and respect both greatly. Stuart recently moved house and business address so this may have had something to do with the lack of communication, he also has a very successful business but that is not an excuse for lack of customer service. I'm going to speak to him about this so that he knows that it happened, I'm sure its an anomily as I haven't had anybody else i know be disappointed in his service. 

Regards
    Alistair

Profile photo of Tracey BTracey B
    Participant
    @tracey-b

Thanks for the feedback guys – great posts.  Alistair is certainly on my list for finance as we move into commercial
    investments.
    I'll post here re buyers agents as we move through the process.
    Cheers,
    Tracey

Profile photo of ksherwellksherwell
    @ksherwell

I haven't purchased commercial for 2 years now, but I always bought off a guy named George Georgiou. He has over 25yrs exp in commercial property.

Don't know where he is now, but know he was bloody good

Profile photo of MikeLewisMikeLewis
    @mikelewis

Just found your real estate site, I have been doing lots of research, Buyers agents are independent of the vendor (and vendor’s selling agent), and are devoted to ensuring you receive the best outcomes as the buyer. Purchasing a property is a stressful experience though by using a Melbourne Buyers Agent you will be able to save time, stress and have an expert property negotiator at your service.

Profile photo of 2ndmillion732ndmillion73
    Participant
    @2ndmillion73

I have used Clivedon Group for my commercial property acquisitions. They are also valuers so are more geared for the commercial sector.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.