All Topics / General Property / Property Options

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of SashSash
    @sash

Hi there,

Keen to know if anyone is participating in Mark Rolton's property options course? Or has done anything similar?

Would love a bit of feedback. Property Options seem incredible however I dont see too many people talking about it..

Is this because it is quite an advanced strategy?

Thanks people.

Sash.

Want it. Own it. Enjoy it. Achieve it.

Profile photo of Matt007Matt007
    @matt007

Do some searches in these forums. There's plenty of feedback on Massland and Mark Rolton out there for you to make your mind up on.

Profile photo of SashSash
    @sash

I have tried to find more info but cannot. Could you please post a few links???

Thanks

Profile photo of Michael 888Michael 888
    Participant
    @michael-888

Read in the order presented.

Make yourself a cuppa………………actually make that a pot of tea:

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/creative-investing/4324169

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/creative-investing/4331940

There are other shorter threads if you search under the Creative Investing Sub-Forum, however the first link above should give you a taste of how involved this process is regardless of what the vendors of multi-thousand dollar homestudies will tell you.

Like most things that involve value adding, there is a process…………..Is it simple? YES. Follow the process. Is it easy? NO!!!! Be prepared for some hard work, knockbacks and plenty of No' s!………easy implies lazy and despite what the purveyors of the homestudies will tell you, this stuff ain't easy.

Enjoy the reading Sasha 

@matt007

Nicely done Michael

@sash

Wow, quite a opinionated thread..

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. It was some time ago these posts commenced so I would like to hope that any 'problems' had been addressed.

Im going to the 3 day training work shop at the end of the month and cannot wait. Yeah I can see Mark looks like he is impatient, an amazing salesman and loves money but his intel on property is extremely impressive.

I think the whole JV deal is a bit stiff on our behalf. Im still undecided that one.

I think options can work, Im sure it is harder than he makes out but like everything, you get back what you put in. Im plan on starting small with the 'splitter' approach (optioning a property, subdividing and onselling 12-18 months later). I reckon that if I speak to 5 people a week either found through realestate.com or not, you'd think that atleast 1 person in 6 months would be open to receving more for the property in return for time…

I will keep people posted on how it goes. So far dealing with Massland hasnt been too bad at all. Time will tell.

Thanks for your repy's.

Sash.

Want it. Own it. Enjoy it. Achieve it.

@matt007

Sasha, not an opinionated thread, relating real experiences. From what I understand from the emails I keep getting from people, nothing has changed at all.

Only my opinion, but you'd be better keeping your money in your pocket and using the forums.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hi Matt I agree,

There is a new web site called http://www.realestateedu.com.au with an options program for $749.00 and includes 2 manuals of 741 pages and 7 legal contacts included by one of Australia's top property options lawyers.

You can pay only $399.00 for a 12 month personal coaching program linked into lawyers and financial advisers.

Why pay Mark $7,000.00 + his Conclave $50.000.00 program when you can get the whole lot for under $1,000.00 or there abouts.

I mean <moderator: delete abuse> these hyped up events aren't they all that money why not give it to charity, there is no win in ripoff and and karma will have its day.

But Sasha if you go will you report the truth back to this forum of how many millions you have made with this advise? there is great wisdom on this site for free.

D  

@sash

Hi Thanks,

I guess it would have been nice to know earlier. So far Im happy with Massland and Im sure that I can get my money's worth from the homestudy packs and the workshop. If I slip into a negative mindset about the whole experience I wont be able to enjoy it. Staying positive is the key to my motivation.

Have you or anyone else done the through http://www.realestateedu.com.au/? Can you confidentally reccommend putting up the cash for what they have to offer? I will do both, i dont mind.

Thanks.

Sash

Profile photo of kattimakattima
    @kattima

I attended Mark Rolton’s Property Options course in Sydney approximately nine weeks.I was particularly impressed with Mark’s strategies, and left the seminar feeling inspired to give it a go myself.

Profile photo of iamjoemoniamjoemon
    Participant
    @iamjoemon

Hey guys,
    I just enrolled for Property options 101 by Philip Sigglegow(realestateedu.com)
    This is the first time I'm going for a property course.Will keep you guys updated.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.