All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Investment companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of rkhendersrkhenders
    @rkhenders

Hi all,

New to this forum. Looks most informative. My wife and I already have an investment property in SE Qld (we live in Vic) and are looking to take another plunge. Was approached several months back by a company called Solution Investments and more recently by a company called "Trent Park Group" whom seem to be leveraging off the National rental affordability scheme.

Can anyone give me some feedback or had any dealings with these companies?

Regards,
    rkhenders

Profile photo of SAQueenslandSAQueensland
    @saqueensland

Have recently heard that there is a class action running with a number of dissatisfied investors in the Caboolture QLD area that purchased with Park Trent. understand that the rents quoted are not being achieved. Can anyone verify if there is an action and if so are part of the action.

Profile photo of ALF1ALF1
    Participant
    @alf1

Hi RK.
    I don't know of either of these companies in my professional dealings but may I suggest you have a look at this link to the Sydney Morning Herald :
    I provide you this link to highlight the absolute necessity of NOT making decisions on the day with a so called 'wealth creation' company until YOU HAVE DONE YOUR DUE DILIGENCE ON THEM. Too many unreputable and unqualified  people are cashing in on ordinary Aussie's lack of true understanding on how IP works, the tax implications, the growth implications, tenancy vacancy rates, and so on.
     I hope this has been of help to you and others who read this post.

Profile photo of ALF1ALF1
    Participant
    @alf1
    Profile photo of tamiratamira
    @tamira

Hi rkhenders,

I would strongly suggest, that you do your own research, find the kind of property you are looking for and also  do the due diligence on it yourself. Why would you let others force you into buying something that is probably mostly profitable for them, and not you. Also you can save thousands of dollars by finding it yourself and it's soo much fun.  So go for it and enjoy the fruit of your efforts.  <moderator: delete advertising>

Cheers:   Tamira

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.