All Topics / Help Needed! / Conveyancing Lawyer – ACT & NSW located in the South West Sydney

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of ediot123ediot123
    Participant
    @ediot123

Hi Guys,

Looking for a conveyancing lawyer who can help with purchasingproperties in ACT and NSW – Or do all conveyancers help with property regardless of where you are buying

Ideally looking for one in the Liverpool area if possible.

Cheers

P.S. What do you look for and what questions do you ask before selecting one

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

I generally deal with Home & Housed in Gladesville. Most of the time i talk to them via skype or phone rarely do I go to his office.

Profile photo of crjcrj
    Participant
    @crj

As state/territory laws are different you need someone who understands the law of the particular state/territory.  Most ACT conveyancing people would be familiar with NSW, those in NSW in near vicinity of ACT would be familiar with both.  Most Sydney based would not be

Profile photo of ediot123ediot123
    Participant
    @ediot123

Thank you for the quick replies guys, any good recommendations who will look after ACT property?

Profile photo of free@35free@35
    @free-35

Hi Ediot123,

I live in Canberra and use Andy on the below details. He is absolutly fantastic and will fight for you if need be unlike others I have used.  Cheers    Andy ColquhounACT ConveyancerColquhoun MurphyP: 6248 0499F: 6248 993631 Torrens Street, Braddon ACT 2612GPO Box 169 Canberra ACT 2601

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.