All Topics / Help Needed! / Depreciation – Conflicting Advice – who to call/recommend

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Profile photo of InvestabitInvestabit
    @investabit

Hi KateMelb,
    Not that I know of, but of course the accountant, as a member of the TPB, would have to declare the commission. I would be interested to know of any accountants who get commission.
    kind regards
    George

Profile photo of nightelvesnightelves
    @nightelves

Hi can anyone recommend a good depreciation schedule company in Melbourne?

Profile photo of energy4anarchyenergy4anarchy
    @energy4anarchy

Hi Guys,

I started this thread this time last week and i’m happy with my results thus far…

After searching online and waiting for peoples comments on here… i spoke with a young girl at “Corpred”. They had full inspections and online reports available and after some discussion with the teammember, i opted to do it online.

It asked me all the facts/figures that a “full inspection” would do, the sale date, purchase price etc… but then it also asked me to list the renovations and other things i had done to it. So i searched the internet and found a comprehensive list of things commonly overlooked but depreciable (is that a word). I also listed all the renovations i had done and the costs incurred. As it was my place and i knew it inside and out – i could be very thorough..

Anyway, $229 plus GST (Fully deductable too) and i received my schedule about 2 business days later! I’ve had it checked and its good as gold…

So anyway, i started this thread and im happy for those interested – that online is really one of the most cost effective ways to go

Good luck

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.