All Topics / Overseas Deals / Finance in Cleveland Ohio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of kyliewkyliew
    @kyliew

I am looking at purchasing a property in Cleveland, Ohio in the USA. I am still negotiating the price but hopefully I will be able to acquire it for somewhere between $45K and $50K. It’s in a good area with great rental returns. I am able to pay for this in cash with a withdrawal from my mortgage. However, I would like to obtain financing for it if at all possible. Or locate a lender who would take the property as security for further purchases elsewhere in the states.

Does anyone know where I might be able to locate this type of financial assistance???

Kind Regards

Kylie

Profile photo of djjkdjjk
    Participant
    @djjk

Contact this guy. I spent a day with him while in Cleveland looking at property earlier this year.  Nice guy and should be able to assist you in finding finance. 

http://davidterbeek.topproducerwebsite.com/home.asp

Failing that, Richard Taylor (on this forum) seems to be able to finance US property for intl investors. 

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Regretfully with effect from July 1 and the inception of the new National Credit Code we are not taking further USA finance application from Australian residents or citizens and this will be limited to our UK clients only. 

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.