All Topics / General Property / Residex Top 100 Suburb Report for Sydney Latest Release

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of cellphonecellphone
    Participant
    @cellphone

Anyone has purchased this that was released in May? Was it useful? Is it worth the money?

Profile photo of yoyo galaxyyoyo galaxy
    @yoyo-galaxy

Hi there, i've purchased 2 residex report couple of months ago. one is Top Budget Growth in Sydney, another one is Top 100 suburbs in Sydney.
    We've purchased one house in Sydney last month based on the residex report and more due diligence we did.

I think it is really helpful in terms of narrow down your due diligence research area. There are hundreds of suburbs in Sydney and to decide which area to target at can be very time consuming. I found my target suburbs within 1 day with the report in hand.

Their report is based on past numbers, and they apply statistics to predict the future, which is very scientific approach. It is useful but you still need to do your own due diligence on top of the report to maximize your return.

They provide both units and houses prediction. I only need the houses part, so am thinking of sharing the report with someone to split the cost. Please feel free to contact me if you r interested.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Wonder how their reports have performed in the past.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of ediot123ediot123
    Participant
    @ediot123

What format does the report come in?

Booklet, pdf etc?

Wouldn't mind paying abit for this report.

Profile photo of cellphonecellphone
    Participant
    @cellphone

Me too. Wouldn't mind paying a bit for this report

Profile photo of yoyo galaxyyoyo galaxy
    @yoyo-galaxy

HI all, the report is in soft copy pdf format, it is encripted so that u will need password to open up the report.

it includes overall NSW market trend analysis and a hotspot map, basically a NSW map color coded according to growth rate. then it has couple of paragraphs summarizing what they believe drive the market in the past 12 months or so. The main part of the report is the suburbs prediction, ranked by the highest future growth suburbs to the lower one. for each suburb, they provide past growth, future growth(1 year, 5 years and 8 years), current median price, current median yield.

In this report you receive 50 top growing suburbs for units and another 50 top growing suburbs for houses. The title top 100 is a bit misleading, as I thought i would get top 100 suburbs for houses and another 100 for units, which is not the case.

The report I got was published in February. I've also purchased "Top Budget Growth' report, which features the top growth suburbs in NSW which has median price lower than 400k.

Please PM me if you are interested to know more. cheers.

Profile photo of cellphonecellphone
    Participant
    @cellphone

Hi I have just purchased the latest May release of Sydney top 100. PM me if you need a copy

Profile photo of lulu1lulu1
    Participant
    @lulu1

Talking about Residex Reports has anyone bought a Best Rent Report not sure if it is worth the money.I am looking to buy Investment for under 300K  so I dont know if the majority of the houses are expensive in the report ?
    Thanks 
    Lorraine 

Profile photo of yuryuyuryu
    @yuryu

danviv1 , I am interested in your report, would you please advise how much for the copy? Thanks.

Profile photo of uppittuppitt
    Participant
    @uppitt

just received an email to say the August 2010 Top Prediction Reports are out.
    Residex highlight Sydney – Units & WA/SA/NT – Houses as appearing on the report for the first time in a few years..
    something I would be interested in.

Profile photo of lulu1lulu1
    Participant
    @lulu1

I have tossed the idea around for  a while about buying these reports. The hardest thing to do is the research I would be happy to maybe put in with someone and purchase some reports
    Going through the research is so hard

Regards Lorraine .

Profile photo of ediot123ediot123
    Participant
    @ediot123

Anyone have the most recent report?

Would love a copy

Also would like to know what other subscription services do people use and can recommend?

Profile photo of Dick YorkDick York
    @dick-york

Hi,

If anyone is planning to purchase Residex Best Rent Report Sept 2010 or if a number of people want to get together to share the cost of purchase that is $280 including postage let me know. Apparently it only comes in a hard copy.

The more people we get the cheaper it becomes. I plan to stop at 9 people interested therefore $28 each + $5 for hard copy photocopy + delivery to you = $33each.

I will post back to everyone who is on the list once I have the 9 people. Go to my email link: [email protected] to be added to the list.

If this works out well we could be a team in purchasing many different property reports.

Profile photo of ModeratorModerator
    @moderator

Hello,

Anyone considering purchasing something 'second hand' needs to be aware that copyright and distribution permission issues may exist, and so they should only proceed after doing their due diligence.

I would further point out that anyone making this offer and breaching copyright may be subject to legal action, and if compelled to assist, we would have to pass on their details.

Profile photo of Dick YorkDick York
    @dick-york

As this action is illegal I have decided not to proceed with this offer. Regards, Dick

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.