All Topics / General Property / No Housing Bubble in Australia…is there?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 212 total)
  • Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

YOU"RE BACK!

Ring me! you have my number, if you have lost that and my email, I will laugh.

How is married life treating you? Wonderful I bet! How was the US?

Catch up sometime soon we'll have a chat!

Hope all is well with you YI  Nice to see another bull in the arena!

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of realestateedu.com.aurealestateedu.com.au
    @realestateedu.com.au

Hello elol

Yes this becoming more common and typical of people who get caught in the wrong cycle, SEQ is over priced and the ROI is around 2%

I love to read opinions and remember the saying – he who laughs first laughs last loudest.

There are 250 rental units on the Coast for rent at $350.00 and tenants are only willing to pay $280.00

50 Caville ave is 90% vacant – 7 restaurants in Main Beach have chains on the doors … Melbars is about to go into liquidation … Palm Meadows Golf Course has closed down … Marina Mirage is in liquidation … and more to come.

It is no wonder that Steve has fled Australia and gone to the states to look for opportunities.

Marketing companies are flogging SEQ H&L for $420K with $330.00 rental return aahhhh do the numbers.

It is a wise man who thinks he is a fool …

Philip Sigglekow
    LREA author

Profile photo of Mick12345Mick12345
    @mick12345

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your posts. I have checked out your website, and I am surprised that you seem to be a little bit bearish towards Australian property at the moment. I would have thought that due to your vested interest in the future of Australian house prices, you would promote bullish views?
    I appreciate your honesty.

@realestateedu.com.au

Hi Mike,

Firstly thanks for looking at my site, this week we are loading up 8 new videos then a new webinar teaching corner that can be accessed 24/7 – Kiyosaki style

Mike I believe most investors here are focused on general property, and I am bearish on this for many reasons. I can give you pages of information on real estate going back wards and it is getting worse. Am I saying do not invest NO..

Right now we, are putting together a 40 unit retirement block for over 60 year olds with yields of 15%

We/I am also working on converting motels into other uses, low cost affordable rental.

There are bears and bulls in every market.

I have been through the hype Mike for years and I see many many people fail over time because of ignorance even mine at times timing the market incorrectly.

The truth is real estate can make you rich and it can also send you broke … want a list?

An intelligent investor raises their financial IQ through education, one personal friend of mine has just lost his personal fortune of 25 million dollars, is he dumb no, his commercial and high end real estate has come back 40% and the banks stepped in, his business has also had a 30% cash flow down turn … 2 years ago he was a hero today he is at ZERO

My job to my data base of only 25,000 people is not to ramp up the get rich quick overnight theory … I believe it is also my responsibility to ear caution as a mature experienced investor and licensed.

<moderator: delete offensive reference>

There are people out there much more intelligent than I am Mick, I read a new book every 2 weeks, I came from poverty and don't want to go back there, I ask my Fin. Planning, accounting, and lawyer friends this? write down what you believe will happen in the next 12 months and then we will all get together and compare predictions.

Mick if you believe there is a boom coming go for it, interest rates are predicted to rise, mortgage reset loans are about to kick in. Banks are running out of money to lend on developments, the best deals are dealing direct with the bank that is what we do.

If you have the cash or the team to invest, you can deal direct with a bank and buy cheaper than what you can develop the stuff for.

Mick I don't know how rich you are and I don't know your financial position but I will say this. Every rich person I know (over 100 million) is both bearish and bullish, because bears also make a lot of money.

I hope this has answered your question, have you downloaded the 12 FREE goals books on my site, I wrote these myself and I want people to give them to all their friends and family.

It is the right of every Australian to be rich and happy and not just the privileged few, bears and bulls also produce one thing in common – watch out don't step in IT … haha … have a wonderful and wealthy day.

Philip Sigglekow
    LREA author 

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Philip, love your last comment :)

D

Email Me

Profile photo of IntrigueIntrigue
    @intrigue

Okay Philip, I am intrigued.

Am yet to review the website in detail but thought I would look for the 12 free goals book on your website as I note you want everyone to read it… but I cant find it.

Am I blind for looking

Profile photo of Mick12345Mick12345
    @mick12345
    Participant
    @dwolfe

So major points,

– Don't buy for growth,
    – Don't massively negatively gear
    – Don't listen to the news or the masses
    – Don't follow the rest of the sheep to the slaughterhouse

– Do buy and add value
    – Do use lower leveraging
    – Do sell under-performing assets
    – Do buy property that is positive cash flow even without gearing benefits

D

Email Me

@realestateedu.com.au

hello Intrigue

Haha yes you are blind or stupid haha just kidding … go to front page … at the bottom in the GREEN box FREE goals coaching courses.

Enter yr email address and fill them in …

Also look at the real estate riches course.

DW,

Take a pill … do you want to compare yr portfolio and experience with me … I understand your passion but I don’t understand your ignorance … you are either a multi millionaire already or one in the making … you are very aggressive in your replies … how much money in cash are you worth I will toss you for it if you dare.

It is a wise man who thinks he is a fool.

Philip Sigglekow
    LREA author

@realestateedu.com.au

Opinions are like belly buttons … every one has one.

DW I apologies for my response to you.

I have been around for 150 years Haha … I have learnt one thing in this time … markets change very quickly … in 1990 I was playing golf with Greg Norman today I am not …

Where will you be 10 years from now.

The advise you are giving today if you read back in 10 years what would you to that person (you)

Keep up the greta work I do love yr passion … millionaires are broke but mulities are the future haha

All the very best

Phil

Forgive me i’m married with twin girls two camels 5 chickens one dog and a mad duck.

Participant
    @dwolfe

Hmm,

Philip I never questioned, you, your talent, or anything to do with you personally.

The points were what I personally took from that article.

Sorry, I'm not much of a gambler so I won't be able to indulge you.

If my replies seem aggressive to anyone I apologize I do not mean to give offense I am merely stating my own opinion.

I am sure I am still on a property investing forum, hence I like property investing….

D

Ps after reading your last reply – It's fine  I am also married with two kids a mental cat, crazy parents and in laws…

And my investing strategy is passionate and aggressive… sometimes it overflows

Email Me

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

Hey what is it with having kids and  a menagerie. I have a son, twin daughters, a dog, rabbit and six cats and we are all barking mad. My kids are learning about the difference between having a house and a home as they have been with me to inspect properties for sale. They also all beat me at Cashflow for Kids, which is  a bit sad for me but great for them!

I still love property as i am too stupid to understand shares. i made some good money in currency trading then lost the lot in the GFC.

Participant
    @dwolfe

Hey Sonyasal,

Where'd ya get Cashflow for kids?

D

Email Me

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

i bought it thru Pow wow, even better it was heaps cheaper than what the ex paid for it when he bought it a few years before.
    http://www.powwowevents.com.au

My kids love it, especially my youngest daughter who always kicks my proverbial!

@realestateedu.com.au

OK so lets get serious,

I am willing to trade my Italian wife, my twin teenage girls aaahhhhhhhh and a mad chiwqawa half breed dog for a bottle of scotch … any takers ?????

Did I mention the fact I was serious??

Philip

Profile photo of hschmidhschmid
    Participant
    @hschmid
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Yeah investing seems to be littered with grumpy old men!

I read that article, seems like a rehash of the other article really.

Blah, blah, negative gearing, blah, blah overvalued.

So. What do these people have to gain from this. Anything? Switching people back to the share market? What do they have to gain from promoting bearish sentiment in the property market?

I'm still not sure why so many people are on a property investing forum saying they will not invest in property. What is to gain from this?

D

Email Me

Profile photo of Matt_ArnoldMatt_Arnold
    Participant
    @matt_arnold

You know what i find interesting'

On the very same day, the very same paper printed an article talking about how rents in Sydney have increased and show no sign of slowing…

http://smh.domain.com.au/real-estate-news/rents-leap-as-race-to-find-homes-intensifies-20100817-128lk.html?autostart=1

Matt

Participant
    @dwolfe

I love the emotional headline!

Yeah, can't compare apples and pears, or Sydney and Perth property markets for instance.

D

Email Me

Profile photo of bardonbardon
    Participant
    @bardon

Dont worry about how much houses will be worth tomorrow, how much will they be worth in forty yeasr time tha twill help you decide.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 212 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.