All Topics / Finance / chances on getting finance?

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of cuteyoungchiccuteyoungchic
    Participant
    @cuteyoungchic

Hi Greg,
    Thankyou so much for showing me the light of day re all of the above abbreviations.
    This cute younc chic is a gal of 63 years and 125 kilos who's in denial of both those facts!
    My life didn't really start til I was 43, & it's been go, go, go ever since, with renovating crappy
    houses in pleasant streets outside of working hours, & turning them into successful rentals.
    I'm about to venture into building (for the first time) 2 home units behind an old house in an
    old suburb, that I paid $80,000 for 12 years ago, and was valued at $400,000 2 years ago.
    Am doing it all alone now, and so feel drawn to this site for company I guess, as well as
    all the info being offered by it's members.     
    I love it!
    Thanks again Greg,
    Cheers,
        Liz

Profile photo of Greg ReidGreg Reid
    @greg-reid

Liz,
    I am sure you can offer a lot of practical advise to many of the members because 'been there done that' experience is valuable and often hard earned. I hope this forum can add some benefit to you as well to make that next stage easier.
    Good luck
    Greg

Profile photo of Nathan CarlyleNathan Carlyle
    @nathan-carlyle

Hi everyone,

I am pretty new at this and was after some advice to start off. I would be looking to use FHOG and to make the property my PPOR for the legally allowed time before renting it out. How would I go about structuring the loan so to give me the best chance to buy further properties down the track. I read an earlier response recommending a 30 year loan with 5 year interest only with offset to buy further properties. Would this be best option for someone in my position. I am also unsure what exactly an offset option is. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks guys,
    Nathan

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Yes Nathan probably not a bad structure to start with.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.