All Topics / Overseas Deals / Help starting in NZ

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of rich handrich hand
    @rich-hand

I am moving to NZ from the UK next year and plan to carry on investing in property. I am familiar with NZ having lived there previously for 18mth. I am also familiar with property having looked after 70+ tenants and gutted 3 properties in the last few years. 

I have read Steve Mc Knights 0 to 260+ book and am certainly interested in his methods and the idea of setting up a trust. However, can anyone point me in the right direction specifically for NZ.

Any help much appreciated

Profile photo of rich handrich hand
    @rich-hand

I have to say that this will not be an overseas property deal since the property deals will only be made when I get to NZ.

Profile photo of sapphire101sapphire101
    Participant
    @sapphire101

I have some people you can trust to deal with if you are interested. Depends on your strategy, but if interested contact me at [email protected]

Ian

Profile photo of Playa ChickenPlaya Chicken
    @playa-chicken

I’m a property investor/finder based in New Zealand (Napier) and would be happy to give you some names of professionals who can assist you in setting up trusts for investing, good property accountants, and lawyers.

Feel free to contact, and definitely look me up when you get to NZ.

All the best,
    Vicky

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.