All Topics / Help Needed! / What advice would you give yourself 10 years ago that you know now?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of SFSF
    @sf

Hi guys,

I saw a similar topic to this on another forum but thought I would pose the question to you all.

What advice would you give yourself 10 yrs ago that you know now?

Also, from your own experiences, what is the best bit of advice you could give young property investors starting out that you wish you were told?

Be interesting to see the feedback.

Profile photo of itsandrewitsandrew
    Participant
    @itsandrew

Hi SF, love the question.

I have two things I wish I coulds have advised myself. 1) take more calculated risks. 2) manage your spending better.  I suppose that means it would be the advice I would also give someone else.

Andrew

itsandrew

Go as far as you can see and you will see further.

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Hi,

I love it!

I think I would just laugh and say wait and see!

Then I would probably also slap myself and have a few choice words about getting started now and not letting people talk you out of anything.

I wanted to buy vacant land 10 years ago for under 20k and let myself get talked out of it! So for any newbies or people scared of what is to come, take a deep breath and get on with it!

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of devo76devo76
    @devo76

What i would say.

Hey Steve. you have done real well purchasing land to build on while all your mates blow there cash. But instead of buying that one block of seven in your couldersac. Why dont you buy all of them. You can afford it easily., Sit on them for 2 years.Let the boom happen. Then sell of 3. You would then have enough funds to build on the other 4 and pay off all debt leaving you with around $1300 per week after costs. Do it Steve Trust me…….

hindsite is a wonderful thing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.