All Topics / General Property / Sydney-PYMBLE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of syangsyang
    @syang

Hi,

Being new to this site and having just purchased an investment unit in Pymble, I was just interested in everyone's opinions on this area. We bought the 2 bed unit + DLUG unit for 420k, around 125sqm total in size. I'm currently living around Epping and having seen the tremendous price rises over the last 1.5yrs, we thought a stagnant North Shore market made more sense to get into as its got good transport links, shopping centres in Hornsby and Chatswood and great schools in the area.

syang

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hello

I think you are very smart when you consider a new one bedder there is selling for over 500K

Why in gods earth people are buying new properties in this market and struggling to make 3% is beyond me.

All the old books before the boom said buy second hand properties.

A friend of mine in QLD just bought a 2 year old house in Coomera walk to bus and shops for $80,000.00 less marketing companies are selling in the same area.

If you are buying property from a "Mortgage Broker" you are an absolute idiot of the greatest order IMHO …

Buy in old established areas on train lines into CBDs just like Mr Yang has done  … I also like West Pymble and old knock downs in St Ives for easy cash.

D

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.