All Topics / Help Needed! / Where can I find more information on major projects/infrastructure that are/will be opening up in Australia?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of GP_investorGP_investor
    @gp_investor

Dear Readers,

I am looking to study into various other states and to understand suitable areas of investment I was wondering if there is a resource where upcoming projects or major infrastructure projects are discussed?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Property Council of Australia – it will cost you for its annual report.

Profile photo of Matt007Matt007
    @matt007

depends what you're terming infrastructure – hospitals? Roads? Transport hubs? most government websites at the state level "Dept of Infrastructure" or project services will have someething there listing what's on and whats potentially coming up.

Profile photo of GP_investorGP_investor
    @gp_investor

Thanks for your comments "Scott no mates" and "Matt007". 

My comments were in regards to a statement in BRW which said that there were 81 resources project – Mining projects, Coal mining, Gas plants et al – approved in 2010 and 143 more in the pipeline.

Following that comment I looked up on Dept of Infrastructure however it didnt state any private resource projects that have been approved or in pipeline.

Am I missing something here?

Profile photo of KateMelbKateMelb
    @katemelb

If you're interested in Victoria, check out the Department of Transport's website, which details where all the new rail lines, stations and bus routes are being built according to the Victorian Transport Plan and hence where it'd be wise to invest as people want to live near public transport.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.