All Topics / Overseas Deals / 2 Day Tax Lien Workshop

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Profile photo of JanraycoJanrayco
    Participant
    @janrayco

My Hubby and I have both received our ITIN. We were one of the first tables to get up at the conference though so they are probably making their way through the huge pile.
      Is there anyone that has been or is going over to the US this year to see Tommy? I am going in a couple of weeks and would be interested to hear from others.

J

Profile photo of saaiyuksaaiyuk
    @saaiyuk

Hi all

I've been trying to contact Judith via [email protected] for some help but it saying my email delivery has failed. Have they changed their contact details?

Cheers

Profile photo of itsandrewitsandrew
    Participant
    @itsandrew

Hi saaiyuk,

I thought I would test this for you.  I replied to a recent email she sent me.  I received the following rejection:

<snip>
        Recipient: <[email protected]>
        Reason:    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable or not local
    <end>

I'm not sure why that would be the case though.

Anyway, about 6 weeks ago I received an email from Judith giving other contact information for the organisation.  If you want those email addresses and other contact information please PM me.  I'll be happy to pass that on to you.

Regards,

Andrew

itsandrew

Go as far as you can see and you will see further.

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

To those that have tried to contact me I apologise but we had a period of three or four days where the server was down but all is running smoothly again.  Anyone who has not yet received their ITIN should contact me. 

Judith

Profile photo of peterschpetersch
    Participant
    @petersch

guys im a bit surprised by all these posts complaining about problems getting usa bank accounts

I set up a us bank account years ago from australia (I've never been into the USA). no issue at all. fee free, no interest chequebook.

only thing it cost me was the couple of greenbacks for an actual chequebook to be mailed to australia (mandatory) and the $5 or so change from my US$20 I gave them for the chequebook postage was the "opening balance"

Ive also had no issue depositing us$ cheques into my normal australian bank account as long as its a us$ value cheque issued by a us bank ….
    the $10 fee to deposit a "foreign currency cheque" at the CBA isnt that steep although they do regularly forget to take the "hold" off the cheque after 20 working days / 4 weeks / one calendar month (depends on the teller)

a warning though: never accept a cheque in a different currency to the banks address eg someone from the uk buying you a greenback "bank draft" is accidentally setting you up for a huge cost (A$140 from NAB for a 120 greenback cheque)

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

Petersch, 

Things have tightened up considerably and it is not so easy these days.  Some banks will agree to open accounts then two or so months down the track are being told to "cease this practice forthwith"

Judith

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.