All Topics / Forum Frolic / Recent Melbourne Property Conference..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Marie123Marie123
    Participant
    @marie123

Hi all

I am writing to ask how the property seminar went in Melbourne at the beginning of the month. Due to unforeseen circumstances I was sadly unable to attend. :( Anyone have some good pointers they want to share??

Profile photo of kim_peacockkim_peacock
    Participant
    @kim_peacock

Hi Marie,
    I attended the conference and found it to be really worthwhile -as far as pointers go, the conference itself covered such a broad range of topics and different property investing strategies that it would be impossible to even summarise, and would really depend on what your personal interests are. If anything stood out in my mind though, it would be that regardless of what you are planning to do you really need to have your final financial goal worked out first as this is what will dictate either the type of strategy you use to get there, and will help you work out a financial plan/expense budget from the beginning.
    There is already a  forum topic – 3 Day Mega Conference Opinion –  which is quite extensive and has many people's opinions both +ve & -ve about the conference. Might give you an idea of how it all went.
    Sorry you missed it. There will be one next year though, in Sydney.
    Cheers, Kim

Profile photo of Marie123Marie123
    Participant
    @marie123

Thanks for your thoughts Kim. I will go and find the other forum topic.

Cheers
    Marie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.