All Topics / General Property / Aussies can’t afford to buy in Aus?

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

W4L,

Yeah, be nice to be in the rich club soon! Are you already there?

Should I change my signature to…

DW

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of fWordfWord
    Participant
    @fword
    wealth4life.com wrote:
    Hello DW

Or a rich person owns 4 houses with no debts …

D

IMHO, 'rich' defines a state where a person is at peace and happy with what he/ she has. If that's the case, very few people are actually 'rich'.

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

FWord,

Rich is defined as,

ample: affording an abundant supply, very productive, having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances, and lastly,
    fat: marked by great fruitfulness.

So if you are ample and productive and have an ample supply of desirable qualities and substances you can be fat.

I would think that with your definition even some of the worlds richest people would never be 'rich' as they will always be striving for the next goal.

I think that if you have plenty of time and plenty of money then you can be classed as rich. Plenty of time with no food (bought with money) and you will die, plenty of work with no time you die (burnout).

I will ring you FWord, when I get the either the jet or the money that can afford such things ;) I may not be at peace though.

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of fWordfWord
    Participant
    @fword
    DWolfe wrote:
    FWord,

Rich is defined as,

ample: affording an abundant supply, very productive, having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances, and lastly,
    fat: marked by great fruitfulness.

So if you are ample and productive and have an ample supply of desirable qualities and substances you can be fat.

I would think that with your definition even some of the worlds richest people would never be 'rich' as they will always be striving for the next goal.

I think that if you have plenty of time and plenty of money then you can be classed as rich. Plenty of time with no food (bought with money) and you will die, plenty of work with no time you die (burnout).

I will ring you FWord, when I get the either the jet or the money that can afford such things ;) I may not be at peace though.

D

Those are good points. I'm just happy that getting fat is part of the deal. Ever since I started work, all I ever do is put on weight! LOL

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.