All Topics / Value Adding / Should I buy this or sell it? Development block.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Benjamin CsikosBenjamin Csikos
    Participant
    @benjamin-csikos

I've just been shown a new property that Washington Developments have released.  I'm supposed to sell it but I wonder if I should buy it from them instead.

It's in maidenwell (where?) It seems to have a massive development potential to it, and seems a really good 'starters block' for those that don't have a lot of capital behind them.  I've dished this to my dad and brother to have a look at aswell because I don't have the funds to do it, but it certainly seems worth taking a look at.

Lot 1 in maidenwell. Directly behind the shops there. I mean directly, you have the back of the shopping centre on one side of the block.  It's 5 acres, and it has been zoned as 'village', which means, it could be chopped up into quarter acre blocks.  It means you could buy the one 5 acres for about 150k, and then get a da approval and suddenly you own 20 separate blocks.

The nicest thing about it is that walking distance at the end of the street that block is on, is coomba watering hole.  THIS is what made me love the place. You walk down some rocky steps and theres a clearing with a fresh water swimming hole…and a waterfall. It is just beautiful. I was like… "I want this."

Upsides, cheap, seems easy to develop, neighbours are the shops, and water hole that makes you feel like youre on a honeymoon retreat.

downside… its in maidenwell (where?)

Have a look on google earth, tell me what you think. I'd either buy it, or sell it. (I only just started here) Either way works for me.

Profile photo of chris_661133chris_661133
    Participant
    @chris_661133

hi benjamin, i see what you mean buy (where?) haha. i have no experiance in what your asking. im only 22 and own just 1 property but looking for something that your suggesting in at the moment. would love to see how it works out for you.

regards chris stewart

[email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.