All Topics / Help Needed! / Dolf de Roos in town anyone going?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of johnstaljohnstal
    @johnstal

Hi Guys,

Just doing some research into Dolf de Roos

As some of you maybe aware?? Dolf de Roos is in town next weekend.
    http://www.cashflowcapital.com.au/dolf/

I havent read any of his books or actually to be honest I havent really even heard of him before. I am thinking of going to see him but I have moved interstate and need to organise some accomodation and flights etc in a hurry. He sounds really good and I am really keen on learning more about the US which is what the focus of his full day event will be.

1. Anyone going?

2. Has anyone seen him live? If I s the trip and effort worth it?

Any thoughts from anyone who probably knows him a bit better than me.

regards

JS

Profile photo of The ImmigrantThe Immigrant
    @the-immigrant

I use to hear his audio clips a couple of years back. From what i can remember, his strategy is buy and hold; he believes in positive cashflow and fixed interest rates.

Profile photo of johnstaljohnstal
    @johnstal

I wish I had of fixed interest rates last year :) when they were low.

Will soon see – booked in to see him next weekend. I will give a report on how he was and what his strategies now are.

regards

John

Profile photo of hschmidhschmid
    Participant
    @hschmid

Do his strategies work in Australia or is he advocating buying US repossession properties.

Profile photo of johnstaljohnstal
    @johnstal

Hans I believe the focus will be on the US. I hope so thats what I am flying all the way interstate for. :) From all of my research I think there is only a small window of opprutunity left in the US for say next 12 months or so on the good stuff anyway. So I want to see if I can suplement my income over there.

See the link below:
    http://www.cashflowcapital.com.au/dolf/

Its $95 per ticket. But I actually have FREE tickets and a FREE link as I am a Gold Member of Cashflow Capital. Probably not ethical but if anyone is really interested in the US PM me for the link. You can buy me a beer if anyone going to the Sydney show.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

I don't think the US has hit the bottom yet and another 6 months will save a lot of money …

Also too many people teaching different things out there in US properties … are these strategies backed by fiancial advise or just theories … what happens if a market changes and it is a 17 hour flight to fix it …

There is an old saying … "never trust a yank" just an old saying ??

D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.