All Topics / Creative Investing / Go Direct? Is it worth it?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Danielle.AllanDanielle.Allan
    @danielle.allan

I was thinking of doing Rick Ottons Go Direct. Its a lot of money and I was wondering if anyone has made money from his methods.

Danielle

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

Hi Danielle

May I suggest you have a look at the Vendor Finance Association's website at:
    http://www.vendorfinance.asn.au

There is a link on the site called "Meetings and Membership".  This will give you the list of all VFA meetings throughout Australia for the rest of the year.  These meetings are a great place to get to know other Vendor Financiers and hear their experiences.  Good luck.

Cheers,  Paul

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Profile photo of AndrewBuysHousesAndrewBuysHouses
    Participant
    @andrewbuyshouses

Hi Danielle

It is a lot of money, isn't it?  Although these days it's a bit cheaper than it used to be! 

We put ourselves in a position where we HAD to make money from it, because otherwise we wouldn't be able to eat with the $2700 per month that we were paying Rick for nearly all of 2008!  Assuming we had to eat, we probably would have lost one of the houses to be honest. 

I dare say that if Go Direct was cheaper, then a much smaller percentage of graduates would actually make it work, because it wouldn't be as big a sacrifice.

You've gotta do the work though – there are plenty of people who pay the money, go to the meetings, and still never do anything with it.  They must have had more money than me to start with though, otherwise they wouldn't be eating either! 

Andrew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.