All Topics / Help Needed! / East Ipswich QLD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of saaiyuksaaiyuk
    @saaiyuk

Hi,

Can any investors give me an quick brief/outlook on investments in East Ipswich QLD? Are there any current or future investors that has or planning to buy property in East Ipswich?
    Greatly appreciate your help

Phi

Profile photo of Roachy4000Roachy4000
    @roachy4000

Was looking there approximately 3 weeks ago. I love that there is large amounts if infrastructure investment around the area. I was looking more in the Ipswich CBD, which I believe was vastly underpriced. I especially like the Ipswich City Councils plans for a nice cafe/mall district.

Its a great area if you want a strong investment.

I have to admit I invested in Toowoomba due to the large rental yield which can be acquired there. Ipswich is still low in the rental department.

Hope this has helped.

Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

I own a property in East Ipswich. I bought at the end of 2007 which wasn't the smartest move.  Family members also have a couple in the suburb.  It is quite a strange area.  There are Queenslanders price around the 500K plus range and also areas of housing comission.  Rental yields are still a bit low compared to Toowoomba.

A new bridge is due in the next 5-8 years which will like East Ipswich to North Ipswich and remove congestion from the CBD.   This is a big bonus.

There is good access to shops, schools and rail.  I think in the future it will be a bit of a latte suburb.  East Ipswich has always been a sound investment.  Rentals are always in demand.  If I were to buy in the area I would be looking for cottage qlder style that you can reno now or in the future.  I would also steer clear of housing comission streets. 

There are many well priced houses on large lots with subdivision potential.

East Ipswich will always be a sound investment and rentals are always in demand.

Profile photo of saaiyuksaaiyuk
    @saaiyuk

Thanks for the insight guys. Really appreciate it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.