All Topics / Help Needed! / Is there any point going into a real estate agent to look at houses ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MarshesMarshes
    Participant
    @marshes

Hi guys,

My question is, is every house inside a real estate agent advertised on domain.com or realestate.com ?
    Should i expect to see anything i havent already seen by going to the actual real estate ?

in my experience they seem to be a carbon copy, but perhaps i havent looked hard enough.

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

Hi Marshes
    Sometimes for sure. They get something on their books before the office admin person loads it onto re.com. We missed on on something a while back where the agent called us to tell us it was 'just available', and we teed up an inspection in two days time (inc a sunday in that time!!) He called us and said as soon as it was listed on the net, someone demanded an inspection and made an offer on the spot. So while it may only be a couple of days at the most, it can make a difference sometimes – and it helps to get a relationship established with a couple so they know what you are looking for – and some may give you first opportunity before it gets listed if you are genuine.
    All the best

Profile photo of financially freefinancially free
    @financially-free

sure! sometimes you might be in the right place at the right time! though domain and real estate are the best, there are also other sites out there…..

good luck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.