All Topics / Help Needed! / Residential Tenancy Agreement for Private tenanting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of propertyboypropertyboy
    Participant
    @propertyboy

I want to lease a place out by advertising myself I dont want to pay agent commisions.

Is this website any good? Are the documents legally sound? Do they meet the relevant Acts/legislation requirements to be an enforceable contract?

http://www.lawcentral.com.au/CreateDoc/createlink.asp?docId=167

This is the Residential Tenancy Agreement document I am thinking of purchasing, will it hold up in court or is this site a "fake"?

Profile photo of Dan42Dan42
    @dan42

Yes, the website is definitely legit. We sometimes get legal documents from them for our clients.

Profile photo of maree_bradrossmaree_bradross
    @maree_bradross

The state the property is in – check out the consumer affairs website for relevant documents. Do you live close to the investment property?

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

Hi propertyboy

Around here, Port Stephens, NSW, we can also buy the full Residential Lease kit from the newsagent.

This may be better than just getting a copy of the Lease agreement because, apart from the Lease agreement,  there's a whole lot of other stuff you've got to do when setting up a residential tenancy in NSW.  The kit contains the Residential Tenancy Booklet and  it's a MUST read.

Cheers,  Paul

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.