All Topics / General Property / Free Recent Sale and Rent Information for any suburb

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of amsaini15amsaini15
    Participant
    @amsaini15

Hi All
    To help me decide upon property value for negotiation and rental yield later on for my 1st IP, does anybody know a website that provides complete list of recent sales data and/or rental information for any suburb. Currently realestate.com.au and domain.com.au does show recent sale data but that just includes 2-3 properties a month.

Thanks in advance.
    Cheers

Profile photo of Matt_ArnoldMatt_Arnold
    Participant
    @matt_arnold

Residex can provide substanial reports on either a post code ($90 inc GST) or specific property ($55 – $65 inc GST).

Profile photo of KennyjaizKennyjaiz
    @kennyjaiz
    Profile photo of amsaini15amsaini15
    Participant
    @amsaini15

Thanks Guys !! Much appreciated. You all are Legend.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

If you wish to email the property address i can run you off a Residex report and email it back to you for nothing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Participant
    @amsaini15

Hi Richard
             Thanks for your help. I do not have exact address of the property but I am looking to buy in Glendenning (2761) and Plumpton (2761) in NSW. I am interested in suburb profile and/or recent sale data of these ones. This would be my first IP so any information about vacancy rate and possible rent information would be great.

Thanks a lot

Participant
    @amsaini15

Forgot to add my email address – [email protected]

Thanks
    Aman

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Sorry cant access suburb profile.

if you want an individual report please email me as i dont have time to check old posts.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Participant
    @amsaini15

Thanks Richard, I will email you as soon as I have property of interest.

Cheers
    Aman

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

Have a look in the back of Australian Property Investor Magazine the next time you happen to be in a newsagents.
    Sometimes they have information of this nature .

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Aman, Hasall Grove is also a 2761 postcode area. The reason I mention this is I used to live there when in Sydney. We built there in 1992 for $114,800 and sold in July 2004 for $350k. All of the services are underground in the new estates of Glendenning and Hassall Grove. Plumpton is the older section with visible powerlines throughout.

The Shopping Centre at Plumbton has 3 real estates within 50 mtrs of each other so a good cross section of properties can be reviewed with agents in one spot. There is an Anglican High School, as well as a Catholic High and Primary nearby as well as the usual public schools. There are extensive footy fields in Plumpton, walk and cycleways, service stations and local clubs and pubs all within about 7 or 8 mins drive from anywhere in the estates. The fact that there are now on and off ramps for the Motorway where the old Pace Farms used to be makes this a great location for commuters as well.

I moved to Coffs Harbour and love it here, but for me Plumpton or Hassall Grove had fewer vacant blocks between developements than in Glendenning. This would indicate a potential for quicker growth whilst Glendenning would take a while to fill in those available areas before cap gains would jump very much. Just a thought for you, and I hope it helps.

DD

Participant
    @amsaini15

Thanks duckster and DD.

@duckster – I have now subscribed to the Australian Property Investor Magazine for 12 months. As you said, I think this will help me get more understanding of the current situation.

@dd – Thanks for the detailed info. I can see you have a good understanding of this area.

I am keeping an eye on the market but it seems house prices are rising too quickly to my liking :)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.