All Topics / Help Needed! / Adelaide helpful real estate agent lists

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of KCVardsKCVards
    @kcvards

Hi Guys,

I wonder if anyone in Adelaide can help me with how to get on real estate agent lists to receive the option to view property before it is publicly advertised?
    I am currently working full-time, so don't have much time to ring/see real estate agents, but if there was another way around it – ie. specific contact people or email lists you could get on – that would be great.

Thanks for anyone who has advice :)

Profile photo of GeraldineMGeraldineM
    @geraldinem

Hi there fellow Adelaidian?

I've actually found agents frequently post property on realestate.com.au before they are in the paper.  A quick
    morning search is needed there as well as the time to dash down there a.s.a.p. Otherwise I know the individual agencies will send you weekly emails as well as notifying when individual new properties are listed.  For maximum effectiveness I think you need to contact the agents in the area where you are looking and ask them what they have coming up, and to specifically notify you if something comes up.  I have found they rarely do this however.  I don't think there is a shortcut around this unfortunately unless its a sellers' market and the agents are really having to work to find buyers!  In the one area where we own several houses the agency we once bought from and also property manages one house is very good to us as I assume they see us as a future source of sales and rent.

G

Profile photo of GeraldineMGeraldineM
    @geraldinem

Oops,

I meant buyers market, sorry! 

G

Profile photo of skitzkittyskitzkitty
    Participant
    @skitzkitty

Would have to agree with Geraldine regarding agents rarely following up!! There are a couple who've followed through – Lakes & Portside and Michaelkris have actually done so for me – not sure if you're looking in the western suburbs though KCVardis? Making a personal connection with an individual real estate agent has worked in these cases – would highly recommend taking one out for coffee :-)

Profile photo of skitzkittyskitzkitty
    Participant
    @skitzkitty

Would have to agree with Geraldine regarding agents rarely following up!! There are a couple who've followed through – Lakes & Portside and Michaelkris have actually done so for me – not sure if you're looking in the western suburbs though KCVardis? Making a personal connection with an individual real estate agent has worked in these cases – would highly recommend taking one out for coffee :-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.