All Topics / General Property / Gold Silver and other metals

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Does anybody have experience with investing in gold and silver either shares or the real stuff.

I have looked at the Perth Mint and we are interested in investing cash from our Superfund into gold or silver.

I have been looking into the new Robert Kiyosaki coaching program and watched his one day seminar on line last weekend which I found interesting.

D

Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

Hi Wealth4life,

Just like you, I have no experience in investing in Gold/Silver or Mining shares

However, I've read a few books on investing in Gold/Silver in the past few weeks and highly recommend the following ones:

– Guide to investing in Gold and Silver (Mike Maloney – part of Rich dad group)
    – The collapse of the dollar and how you can profit from it (James Turk & John Rubino)

If you want to preserve your wealth by buying gold/silver I'd recommend:

http://www.goldmoney.com

As for leveraging your profits even further with mining shares, that's something I need to do more research on, and something that would probably require the appropriate Family Trust structure setup.

One thing that concerns me however, is the recent news about introducing a 'resource tax' on miners in Australia. Initially I was thinking of investing in mining shares in Australian companies, but because of the proposed changes, I'm starting to lean more towards investing in shares overseas E.g. Newmont, Silver Wheaton.

Hope that helps!

Kong

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.