All Topics / Help Needed! / Building inspector recommendations in Adelaide

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of lopethalopetha
    Participant
    @lopetha

Hi,

I am looking to purchase in Adelaide and was hoping someone over there could give me a recommendation for a good building and pest inspector please?

Thanks.

Profile photo of skitzkittyskitzkitty
    Participant
    @skitzkitty

Hi Iopetha

We use Apex building inpections – Richard is very thorough & prompt http://www.apexinspections.com.au/ Very pleased with the service and, although he's not technically a pest inspector, he saved us from buying a termite-infested house that the vendor had very cleverly disguised with gyprock!

Hope that helps :-)

Profile photo of FrankeyFrankey
    @frankey

I was searching for similar recommendations, found this thread, and based on the advice we used Apex for an inspection last week.  Although we didn't really have a clue what to expect, being complete novices, we were very happy with the service, advice and time offered by Richard Reeves. He was able to do what seemed to be quite a thorough inspection within 2 days, and his report, photos and follow-up phone discussions and availability were excellent and very affordable. We would use him again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.