Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of mrpropertymrproperty
    @mrproperty

Hi all ,
    I was just wondering if anyone here had purchased property in Coburg(Melbourne) or nearby ,
    I have just started looking in the area and was wondering if anyone had any experience investing in the area  ie capital growth , rental etc ,
    I am looking at possibly bidding at auction on a 3 bedroom house on a 450m block just off Sydney road,
    they are quoting 600 to 660k , 8km from the CBD , with a rental return of around $450 per week,
    does anyone have any pro and cons on the area ,any advice would be much appreciated ,
    regards mrproperty

Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

Hi MrProperty,

I don't know much about Coberg – The first time I heard it mentioned was at a seminar by Mark Rolton. He said something about the government spending billions of dollars on Coberg, and 'Where the Feds are spending their money, is where you should to'. Using this information you could deduct that the prices of properties in Coberg are likely to increase.

Who knows… they could reach the $1,000,000 median mark just like many of the other suburbs surrounding Melbourne

Kong

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.