All Topics / General Property / Introduction

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of thirstythirsty
    @thirsty

Hi Everyone, would like to introduce myself. Have been reading this forum for about 3 years and just got the guts to join. I feel like I know most of you, So I thought I might tell u a little about myself. My husband and I have 2 investment properties and probably would have more but ended upbuying land at the end of 2007. We live in our shed that we built ourselves and are probably going to build our house at the end of this year.

Our IP’s have done really well, thankfully. We have a unit in Adelaide and a house in Perth. We are holding off from buying anything else at this stage due to rising IR’s, Property bubble bursting?? and having children maybe next year. We are also thinking of diversifying our portflio by getting into shares but don’t know yet.

Anyway, I finally posted something on here. Thanks for reading and thanks for the education over the past years

Profile photo of House CallHouse Call
    @house-call
    thirsty wrote:
    Hi Everyone, would like to introduce myself. Have been reading this forum for about 3 years and just got the guts to join. ……..Thanks for reading and thanks for the education over the past years

Welcome thirsty. 

Hey that's quite an impressive time to get the guts up!! ( I joined the day I discovered its existance).

Thirsty for what?

Profile photo of thirstythirsty
    @thirsty

Well, Im not much of a forumite. I actually enjoy reading the forum (as most people do I would assume looking at the number of guests online compared to online users). I finally joined.

And thirsty for beer……among other things

Profile photo of jackwarnerjackwarner
    @jackwarner

Hiii and welcome to this forum.

I am Jack and I am also a newbie here…..:)

Profile photo of garmongarmon
    @garmon

Hallo everyone…

i am garmon and i am newly member of this site…

i hope all the members of this site help me in every problem…

And you will enjoy my comments …

Profile photo of Edwin65Edwin65
    @edwin65

Hi everyone, I'm new in this forum and new to the real estate business. I have read many threads of this forum which are really useful so I decided to join this community.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.