All Topics / General Property / 40% Resources Tax … are there any implications for property investing in mining towns?

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)
  • Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

Lalibella if being female and a red head are sufficient criteria to be PM, then i am laughing!!

I would like to see ANY political party/politician who will do what is right and in the best interests of our country as a whole and each of us as individuals. Julia Gillard continues to believe that she is beyond reproach, just like kevin Rudd did. By the time he finally admitted that he was wrong (more correctly the way he and his policy makers went about doing things) four innnocent people were dead and over 100 houses were fire damaged.

I am all for stimulating the economy, but lets do it in a way that benefits people, not kill them, burn down their homes or rip each and everyone off, so that we will be paying for it with higher taxes until the day we die.

Why doesn't the government install efficient solar units on all public buildings to generate electricity and make those buildings self sucfficient, instead of taxing us more to build more electricity substations.

This mining tax should be used to adequately fund ALL public hospitals, in rural and regional areas as well as the major cities.

If people wish to go into politics it should be for the benefit of our country, not themselves or a small group of cronies. We ahve a great country, but the decision makers are beginning to stuff it up well and truly, for us and for our children.

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.