All Topics / Heads Up! / Spam through PM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of sam2011sam2011
    @sam2011

anyone else receive spam like this in your inbox? well written i say, definately makes me want to give out my personal info :)

uid=92622">View all posts by this user</a></div>] fixedrelx=[0] fixedrely=[10] requireclick=[on] singleclickstop=[on]” onclick=”return false;”>mum123

Subject: [email protected]
    Date: April 30, 2010 – 6:22pm

[email protected]

hello
    My name is faith i saw your profile today at http://www.propertyinvesting.com and i love it also became intrested to know you,i will also lik to know you more,and i want you to send an email directely to my private_email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address([email protected]) i believe we can move from here.my love distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.i waiting to recive your lovely reply soon, Yours Love..
    Miss faith

<Moderator note: Thanks shahabr. This has been picked up and rectified.  If there is a continued issue please also use the 'report abuse' option from the forums and this will be followed up further.>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.